Partners in the community.
Tri-County partners with several state agencies and community resources, to ensure we have the tools to assist you, when you need it most, no matter the cause. Our staff are knowledgeable in their field, and work hard at forging relationships with other community action agencies, health care facilities, specialty offices, and state agencies. If we can’t help with a Tri-County Community Action Agency program, we will certainly connect you with a partner that can assist.
Are you a community agency, or program that would like to connect with Tri-County? We’d like to hear from you! Contact us at 401-519-1900.
- RI Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF)
- Rhode Island Head Start Association
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Substance Free Kids
- The Poverty Institute
- RI Kids Count
- Washington County Children’s Coalition
- RI Department of Labor & Training
- RI Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- RI Department of Health
- RI Health Center Association
- RI Dept of Behavioral Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Hospitals
- National Association of Health Centers
- Women, Infants & Children RI (WIC)
- American Diabetes Association
- Rhode Island State Government Home Page
- Rhode Island Department of Administration
- RI Department of Economic Development